Download WinRAR for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of WinRAR on PC.
WinRAR is a trialware file archiver utility for Windows, developed by Eugene Roshal of win.rar GmbH. It can create and view archives in RAR or ZIP file formats, and unpack numerous archive file formats.
How to Download and Install WinRAR
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for WinRAR. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once WinRAR has finished downloading, extract the downloaded file.
- Open the downloaded folder and then open the “Software Files” folder.
- In the “Setup” folder, run “wrar540.exe” for 32-bit systems or “winrar-x64-540.exe” for 64-bit systems. The WinRAR setup should launch – install the software.
- Once WinRAR has finished installing, open the “winrar-x64-540.exe” folder and then copy the file “rarreg.key” into the installation directory.
WinRAR PC Download
This download is for WinRAR 5.40 – file size is 3.69 MB
WinRAR System Requirements
- For 32 Bit: Intel Pentium (or compatible),
- For 64 Bit: 64 Bit CPU and 64 Bit Windows version.
- Win10, 8.1, 8 and 7 Compatible.
- 64MB of RAM.
- 3MB of available hard disk space.