Download Verdun for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Verdun on PC.
Verdun is a squad-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game set during World War I. The game takes place on the Western Front between 1914 and 1918, in one of the bloodiest conflicts in world history – inspired by the infamous Battle of Verdun in 1916. Verdun is the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic World War One setting, the game which started the WW1 Game series. The vicious close quarters nature of trench warfare means that skill with a bayonet can be as vital as good aim with a rifle. The game offers 5 distinct game-modes with many historically accurate features such as realistic WW1 weaponry, authentic uniforms, horrendous gore, and maps based on the real battlefields of France and Belgium. The dynamic Frontlines game mode features 64 players taking turns to go over the top and attempt to capture the opposing trench line.
How to Download and Install Verdun
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Verdun. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Verdun has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Verdun PC Download
The download is for Verdun v1.0 – file size is 5.03GB
Verdun System Requirements
- OS: Windows 8/10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- RAM:4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 960M / Radeon HD 7750 or higher, 1GB video card memory
- Storage: 12 GB available space