Download Valhalla Hills for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Valhalla Hills on PC.
About Valhalla Hills
You spent your whole life in service to the gods of Asgard. You died an honorable death. You earned your place in the halls of Valhalla.But when you knocked on its gates to receive your final reward, none answered. Odin has turned his back on your people. He underestimates the Viking spirit. He underestimates you.Force their hand as you lead your people past the dangers waiting on Valhalla Hills and fight to prove your honor, your strength, your worthiness. Look after your Vikings, gathering food, chopping wood, and mastering the complex economics of wilderness survival.
Reach the portal at the top of each mountain, and shout your battle cry loud enough for the gods to hear.
How to Download and Install Valhalla Hills
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Valhalla Hills. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Valhalla Hills has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_valhalla_hills_22.214.171.124.exe and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Valhalla Hills PC Download
The download is for the GOG release of Valhalla Hills v126.96.36.199 – file size is 734.8MB
Valhalla Hills System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8 32-bit
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better)
- Storage: 3GB
- OS: Windows 7/8 32-bit or higher
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or better (DirectX10 card or better)
- Storage: 3GB
Valhalla Hills Screenshots