Download The Sims 4 Discover University for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of The Sims 4 Discover University on PC.
About The Sims 4 Discover University
Explore all the experiences college has to offer. Take classes that set your Sims up for success in engineering, education or law careers. Discover robotics and ping-pong, or make some mischief pulling pranks against the rival school. Study hard, sleep in and high-five the school mascot – just make sure to keep those grades up!
Settle into School – Begin a new chapter for your Sim at the historical University of Britechester or the modern Foxbury Institute. Live in a dorm room or off-campus, explore Britechester on a bicycle, spend time in the student commons and have a study session at the library. Cheer on the student body at a school spirit event, and wear school colors to show your Sim’s pride.
Stay Classy – Enroll in a University and choose classes that pique your interest: biology, computer science, art history or even villainy. Attend a lecture or work on term papers and presentations – the more your Sim learns, the more successful they’ll be. Going to classes or blowing them off will affect your Sim’s grades, so time management is a must.
Meet, Mingle and Explore – How your Sim embraces college life is up to you. Study all night to finish homework or chill out and sleep in. With activities like juice pong, juggling a soccer ball and hanging out with roommates, taking a break has never been so fun! Join school organizations like robotics, debate, art or even a mysterious secret society. As the year progresses, Sims become their best selves and discover who they’re meant to be.
Express Your Campus Style – Make your Sim’s space cozy with dorm room décor that reflects their personality. Develop their style in any way you choose – whether wearing late-for-class sweatpants or their best-self outfits, there’s always a way to show school spirit or impress a classmate.
How to Download and Install The Sims 4 Discover University
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for The Sims 4 Discover University. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once The Sims 4 Discover University has finished downloading, open the .iso file using a software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the “CODEX” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!
- Optional: Download update v22.214.171.1240 from this page (follow CODEX instructions on the download page)
- Optional: Download update v126.96.36.1990 from this page (follow CODEX instructions on the download page
- Optional: Download update v188.8.131.520 including Tiny Living Stuff Pack from this page (follow CODEX instructions on the download page
- Optional: Download update v184.108.40.2060 from this page (follow CODEX instructions on the download page
The Sims 4 Discover University PC Download
The Sims 4 Discover University System Requirements
- OS: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- RAM: At least 4 GB RAM
- DISC DRIVE: DVD Rom Drive required for installation only
- HARD DRIVE: At least 15 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0, 10 and 11 Compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
- ONLINE REQUIREMENTS: Internet connection required for product activation.
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- PROCESSOR: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: 18 GB of Hard Drive space
The Sims 4 Discover University Screenshots