Download Stalingrad for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Stalingrad on PC.
Stalingrad (also known as Great Battles of WWII: Stalingrad) is a 2005 real-time tactics video game developed by Russian studio DTF Games for Microsoft Windows.The game uses a point and click system for the player to direct unit actions, such as movement and deployment. Unlike real-time strategy games which are similar in design, Stalingrad only allows the player to command pre-existing units already placed on the map – units lost cannot be replaced, as the game does not have a unit creation or base building system. The player must achieve predetermined objectives using their limited units to successfully accomplish a mission.
How to Download and Install Stalingrad
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Stalingrad. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Stalingrad has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Stalingrad PC Download
The download is for Stalingrad – file size is 1.19GB
Stalingrad System Requirements
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / Windows® 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz and faster
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 Mb VRAM and more
- Storage: 2GB