Download Solo Flight for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Solo Flight on PC.
About Solo Flight
In 1983, none other than the legendary Sid Meier created Solo Flight, one of the first, realistic flight simulators, and possibly the first to include a game mode designed to test your skills as a pilot.
There is no autopilot here, no computer-aided navigation. This is old-school dial-based flight instrumentation, which will challenge your skills when bad weather takes away the horizon and prominent landmarks. You will need to rely on VOR navigation — short-wave radio signals from ground-based stations and airports — to guide your plane to its destination.
– Flying by both visual flight rules (VFR) and instrument flight rules (IFR)
– Accurate small plane instrumentation
– Maps and VOR navigation
– Three states: Colorado, Kansas and Washington/Oregon
– Four levels of difficulty
– Weather and mechanical emergencies
– Mail Pilot game mode
– A well-written, detailed, 15-page user manual with tips for less-experienced pilots
How to Download and Install Solo Flight
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Solo Flight. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Solo Flight has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Solo Flight PC Download
Solo Flight System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium 4 or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible
- Storage: 100 MB available space
Solo Flight Screenshots