Download Shadowverse CCG for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Shadowverse CCG on PC.
About Shadowverse CCG
Shadowverse is a free-to-play digital collectible card video game developed and published by Cygames in Japan. Shadowverse matches are structured between two players taking turns playing cards from their deck. Each player is represented by a Leader with 20 defense and a starting hand of three cards. The player going first has two evolution points, and the player going second has three evolution points, can evolve one turn earlier, and draws an extra card at the player’s first turn. The objective of the player is to reduce the other player’s defense to 0 or attain a win via certain cards (e.g. Enstatued Seraph or a Victory Card by playing Spartacus). You can also win if the opponent must draw from an empty deck. Each player utilizes the Play Point resource to play cards. Both players begin at having zero play point orbs, and gain one play point orb at the beginning of the respective player’s turn, up to a limit of 10. Play Point orbs are refilled at the beginning of each player’s turn.
How to Download and Install Shadowverse CCG
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Shadowverse CCG. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Shadowverse CCG is a free-to-play game. Clicking on download below will redirect you to the Steam page to buy the game.
Shadowverse CCG PC Download
The download is for Shadowverse CCG – file size is 1GB
Shadowverse CCG System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: Core i3-3225/AMD A8-7650K
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640/Radeon HD 5770
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Shadowverse CCG Screenshots