Download Rugby League Live for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Rugby League Live on PC.
About Rugby League Live
Rugby League Live is a sports game based on Rugby league. It was released in Australia on September 2, New Zealand on August 27, and United Kingdom and France on November 5, 2010 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The Microsoft Windows port of game was released in February 2011.
- Over 40 licensed teams from the NRL, Super League, State of Origin, City v Country, and World Cup.
- Four-player multiplayer and online head-to-head or co-op play.
- Over 30 realistic Stadiums modelled from real-life counterparts.
- “Bone crunching” tackles and impact camera replays.
- Clothing and environment degrade realistically.
- Replay mode with multiple angles and commentary by NRL commentator Andrew Voss.
- Custom player, team and competition creation.
How to Download and Install Rugby League Live
Rugby League Live has not been cracked yet – follow this page for updates!
Rugby League Live PC Download
Rugby League Live System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
- Processor: 1.8GHz processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8 series/ ATi Radeon HD2400 pro/ Intel GMA X4500HD G45 video card
- Storage: 5GB
Rugby League Live Screenshots