Download Room 54 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Room 54 on PC.
About Room 54
Room 54 is a first-person survival horror game that focuses on investigation, exploration, and stealth/action elements. The story tells of Daniel and his wife, Desirée, in an apparently small, quiet mountain town full of secrets.
The game takes place in 1984 during the winter vacation Daniel took with his wife, Desirée, in the small remote town of Roseberg. One day, Desirée vanishes in the woods where, unfortunately, Daniel soon finds her dead body with evident signs of a struggle. Who could have gone that far? And… what’s happening to the residents in the community who keep vanishing? Daniel discovers that there’s a dangerous and mysterious creature lurking in the woods. Why is this creature there? Where did it come from? Daniel goes into the woods to discover the truth, but soon he’ll learn that solving the mystery, and escaping unharmed, is no small feat…
How to Download and Install Room 54
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Room 54. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Room 54 has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Room 54 PC Download
Room 54 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core min 2GHz (Core 2 Duo and above) or AMD Dual-Core min 2GHz (Phenom II X2 and above)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 660Ti or higher, AMD Radeon H 7950 or higher (minimum 2 GB dedicated VRAM GDDR5)D
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Room 54 Screenshots