Download One against the wind for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of One against the wind on PC.
About One against the wind
A first-person shooter in which there are two game modes.
1. Destroy the enemy generator.
2. Steal the enemy’s documents.
1. In the “Destroy the enemy generator” mode, you must approach the enemy generator (green pointer on the map) and place a bomb on it. Enemy soldiers approach your generator (red pointer on the map) and place a bomb on it.
The time of the bomb timer is one minute.
To win in this mode, you have to blow up the opponent’s generator before he blows up your generator.
2. In the “Steal enemy documents” mode, you must enter the palace building and steal documents (green pointer on the map). Then leave the palace and go beyond the outer perimeter of the palace through any gate.
How to Download and Install One against the wind
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for One against the wind. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once One against the wind has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
One against the wind PC Download
One against the wind System Requirements
- OS: 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 15 GB available space
One against the wind Screenshots