Download Imperator: Rome for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Imperator: Rome on PC.
About Imperator: Rome
Imperator: Rome is an grand strategy wargame developed and published by Paradox Interactive, which was released on April 25, 2019. The timeline of the game will start at 450 AUC (304 BCE) and will include the period of the establishment of the Roman Empire and the Wars of the Diadochi. The map spans from the Iberian peninsula to India, and features over 7,000 cities. Similarly with previous games from Paradox, all of the nations in the game are playable. The game advertises a variety of features, including character management, diverse population, new battle tactics, military traditions, different governmental types, barbarians and rebellions, trade, and provincial improvement.
How to Download and Install Imperator: Rome
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Imperator: Rome. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Imperator: Rome has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Mount the ISO file and run game setup. Finish installing the game
- Copy crack from CODEX directory to game installation directory
- You can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Imperator: Rome PC Download
The download is for Imperator: Rome – file size is 1.75GB
Imperator: Rome System Requirements
- OS: Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i3-550 or AMD® Phenom II X6 1055T
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 or AMD® Radeon™ HD 6970
- OS: Windows® 10 Home 64 bit
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i5- 3570K or AMD® Ryzen™ 3 2200G
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 660 or AMD® Radeon™ R9 380
Imperator: Rome Screenshots