Download GROUND-UNBOUND for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of GROUND-UNBOUND on PC.
Is a procedurally generated high-intensity movement shooter with a retro wave art style. It features roguelike mechanics with several skills, guns and abilities to play with, including a variety of enemy types to shoot at. It was originally made by me, solo, in the 7-day BigFry game jam, in Unreal Engine 4, this version is the expanded and overhauled version, featuring more content.
This is a roguelike, so be prepared for the usual, procedurally generated levels, stacks of enemies, and perma-death, no surprises here, except for the fact that to progress, you must take a leap of faith of the edge of the world
How to Download and Install GROUND-UNBOUND
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for GROUND-UNBOUND. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once GROUND-UNBOUND has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
GROUND-UNBOUND PC Download
GROUND-UNBOUND System Requirements
- OS: Windows 8 Or Above (Windows 7 Works But Is Not Supported)
- Processor: Intel Core i3, Or AMD FX 6300
- RAM: 4092 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intergrated Graphics
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5, Or AMD A10
- RAM: 8192 MB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1050 Or Equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space