Download Graveyard Keeper for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Graveyard Keeper on PC.
About Graveyard Keeper
Graveyard Keeper is a graveyard-themed simulation role-playing video game developed by Lazy Bear Games and published by tinyBuild. Graveyard Keeper is a graveyard-keeping simulation game inspired by Stardew Valley and based on Harvest Moon. At the start of the game, the player becomes the recipient of a plot of land including a small graveyard once owned by his predecessor near a small town. The cemetery plot is initially overrun with boulders, trees, stumps, and weeds, and the player must work to clear them in order to restart its operation, tending to graves and even the church so as to generate revenue and bring donations to church coffers. Your ultimate goal is to get your character back to his old world. To that end, you need information and help from various NPCs, whom you will be trying to please them, or do their quests.
How to Download and Install Graveyard Keeper
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Graveyard Keeper. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Graveyard Keeper has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Graveyard Keeper PC Download
The download is for the GOG release of Graveyard Keeper v1.123 (29389) – file size is 220.6MB
Graveyard Keeper System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel core i5, 1.5 GHz and up
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 Gb dedicated video card, shader model 3.0+
- Storage: 1GB
Graveyard Keeper Screenshots