Download Going Medieval for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Going Medieval on PC.
About Going Medieval
In the world of Going Medieval, dark age society is on its knees. At the end of the 14th century, 95% of the global population has perished due to rampant plague.
Eventually, survivors emerge from society’s ashes, and it’s now up to you to help them settle in a dangerous new land reclaimed by nature. Build your people a home, help shape their lives, and protect them from animals, bandits, and other dangers in a lawless post-calamity age.
Design, build and expand your settlement from a small wooden hut into a colossal stone castle. With simple-to-use 3D terrain tools you can create the perfect stronghold, from winding underground caverns to sprawling multi-story forts.
How to Download and Install Going Medieval
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Going Medieval. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Going Medieval has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Going Medieval PC Download
Going Medieval System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon RX 560, Geforce GTX 1050)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Going Medieval Screenshots