Download Gnomoria for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Gnomoria on PC.
Gnomoria is a sandbox village management game where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom! Anything you see can be broken down and rebuilt elsewhere. Craft items, build structures, set traps and dig deep underground in search of precious resources to help your gnomes survive the harsh lands. Build your kingdom and stockpile wealth to attract wandering gnomads to your cause, but be wary of also attracting enemies!
- Procedurally generated world – Every game is different
- Fully destructible environment – Everything can be mined, dug, chopped and rebuilt or used for crafting
- Open sandbox gameplay – Play how you want – manage a peaceful town or build up military and fend off invasions.
- Crafting – Tons of items to craft at different workshops
- Mechanisms – Construct elaborate contraptions using parts like hatches, levers, steam engines
How to Download and Install Gnomoria
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Gnomoria. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Gnomoria has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_gnomoria_18.104.22.168.exe and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Gnomoria PC Download
The download is for the GOG release of Gnomoria v22.214.171.124 – file size is 227.2MB
Gnomoria System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- RAM: 1GBRAM
- Storage: 500 MB