Download Easy Red 2: Stalingrad for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Easy Red 2: Stalingrad on PC.
About Easy Red 2: Stalingrad
The Volga River is not lost yet! Come on comrades!
With Easy Red 2: Stalingrad you will expand the front to the East for the first time, in the heart of the Soviet Union.
With this expansion a lot of new contents are added inside Easy Red 2, including:
• New weapons, such as the PPSH41, Mosin 91/30 & M38, SVT-40, DP28, PTRD-41, TT-33, RGD-33 grenades and more.
• New vehicles including T34-76 & T34-85, KV1 & KV2, Zis-3 cannon, Zis troop & AA truck, Maxim MG standard & AA, Katyusha, BA-10, the BT-7, the SU-76, the IL-2, the BF-110, steam boats and others.
• New uniforms and accessories for the Russian army.
• New voiceovers for the Russian army.
• New props, items and buildings for the Mission Editor.
• The new ‘Stalingrad’ map with various missions.
How to Download and Install Easy Red 2: Stalingrad
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Easy Red 2: Stalingrad. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Easy Red 2: Stalingrad has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Easy Red 2: Stalingrad PC Download
Easy Red 2: Stalingrad System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Celeron G530 / AMD Athlon II X2 250
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT710 / AMD Radeon R5 240
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / AMD Radeon R7 360
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Easy Red 2: Stalingrad Screenshots