Download Dreadful Hours for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Dreadful Hours on PC.
About Dreadful Hours
Dreadful Hours is a fast paced survival horror game where your main priority is to survive the night with creatures trying to stop you at every point.
Try to survive using cameras, padlocks and being stealthy. You have limited power for using your devices, use it carefully… And don’t get caught.
∎ Dreadful Hours is a terrifying first person survival horror game
∎ There’s a monster upstairs that player has to scare away with his flashlight before it gets loose in the house
∎ Player has to watch cameras to keep track of where monsters are attacking his house from, then use padlocks, the equipment requires electricity
∎ Power will only last so long, without it you cannot use any devices and need to rely on hiding
∎ There’s a generator in basement that’s making electricity for the house, if out of fuel power will run out
∎ Player has to upkeep his equipment in the basement, but is he alone in the basement?
How to Download and Install Dreadful Hours
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Dreadful Hours. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Dreadful Hours has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Dreadful Hours PC Download
Dreadful Hours System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or Intel equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD RX 470 or NVIDIA equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Dreadful Hours Screenshots