Download Dino D-Day for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Dino D-Day on PC.
About Dino D-Day
Dino D-Day is a multiplayer team-based first-person shooter video game developed by American studios 800 North and Digital Ranch. In the game players join one of two teams of other players as they attempt to complete their goal. Players have the choice between the Allied nations or the Axis powers, the latter represented by the Nazis and their dinosaur soldiers. Upon the game’s initial release, both the Allies and the Axis had six different classes of soldier. The Allied classes range from assault troops, medics and heavy support. However, the Axis have three human and three dinosaur classes. The human classes comprise assault troops, snipers, and medics; while the dinosaurs comprise an attack Velociraptor, Dilophosaurus, and a Desmatosuchus with a cannon mounted on its back. Additional classes were added to both teams at later dates bringing the total to seven classes for the Allies and nine for the Axis. The Allies gained a dinosaur class of their own, a Protoceratops with a mounted machine gun. The Axis gained a Stygimoloch with a mounted gun, a Compsognathus that acts as a kamikaze bomber with a grenade and a flying Microraptor. In certain maps, an Axis player can also be chosen at random to play as a Tyrannosaurus with a jaw-mounted machine gun. While powerful, the class counts as three kills in a team deathmatch.
How to Download and Install Dino D-Day
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Dino D-Day. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Dino D-Day has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Dino D-Day PC Download
The download is for Dino D-Day – file size is 441.9MB
Dino D-Day System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- Storage: 5 GB of free space
Dino D-Day Screenshots