Download Diablo for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Diablo on PC.
Diablo is an action role-playing hack and slash video game developed by Blizzard North and released by Blizzard Entertainment on December 31, 1996. The player moves and interacts with the environment primarily by way of a mouse. Other actions, such as casting a spell, are performed in response to keyboard inputs. The player can acquire items, learn spells, defeat enemies, and interact with non-player characters (NPC)s throughout the game. The dungeon levels are randomly generated, although they follow parameters according to their type; for instance the catacombs tend to have long corridors and closed rooms, while the caves are more non-linear. The players are assigned a random number of quests from several tiers; these quests are optional but help to level up the character and/or reveal more of the backstory. The final two quests, however, are mandatory in order to finish the game.
How to Download and Install Diablo
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Diablo. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Diablo has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Diablo PC Download
The download is for the GOG release of Diablo v1.09 (27873) – file siaze is 5.7MB
Diablo System Requirements
- OS: Windows 95
- Processor: Pentium-60
- RAM: 8MB RAM (16MB for Multiplayer)
- Graphics: SVGA Video Card
- ODD: Double Speed CD-ROM