Download Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms on PC.
About Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms
Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms is a turn-based 4X grand strategy game, played on a procedurally generated world.
You may start as the ruler of a vast empire, or perhaps a tiny fledgling kingdom.
Raise armies, conquer territory and forge an empire that stretches across the entire globe to claim victory!
Battles are real-time and tactical. Run straight at the enemy if you want, but don’t be surprised if they’ve laid a trap.
Cavalry, swordsmen, spearmen and archers need to be placed strategically on the field or they will be wiped out before you know it.
Running wildly at the enemy is a recipe for destruction.
How to Download and Install Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms PC Download
Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms System Requirements
- OS: Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Conquest: Medieval Kingdoms Screenshots