Download Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency on PC.
About Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency
You made it out of the TransCorp office alive, only to discover that more than menial office tasks have been taken over by robots. Is humanity being optimized out of existence altogether? Something needs to be done. Built from the ground-up for Virtual Reality, Budget Cuts is an action-adventure stealth game where you take down the evil robots at TransCorp. Prepare to zip across high-speed trains, stealth your way through the TransCorp skyscrapers, sneak across warehouses, rooftop buildings, fabrication plants, server halls, and more! In Budget Cuts 2 you have tons of shiny tools to help you take down TransCorp. Use the Magnifying Glass to track enemy positions and sneak past them, or take enemies down from a distance with the Bow and Arrow. Throw knives at the Supervisors to deplete their “oil”, or knock enemies out with blunt objects.
How to Download and Install Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency PC Download
Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 1500X
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970/1060 or Radeon RX 480
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency Screenshots