Download Born Punk for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Born Punk on PC.
About Born Punk
In Born Punk, the player slips into the role of three people (well, two people, depending on your stance on artificial lifeforms) living on the island: Eevi, a corporate combat hacker turned bartender down on her luck; Mariposa, the CEO of Bornholm’s biggest corporation; and a malfunctioning android who calls himself Grandmaster Flashdrive.
- A classic point-and-click adventure experience: we’re very proud to feature our own distinct style, but we are also definitely influenced by games like Monkey Island or Beneath a Steel Sky and try to please both veteran afficionados of the genre and newcomers alike with a traditional pixel-art appearance and a streamlined, modern approach to game design
- Movement everywhere: you won’t feel like you’re walking through a still life painting; Born Punk’s world is alive and full of animation, soundscapes and small details to discover
- Choices and consequences: often, it’s possible to approach dialogues and puzzles from different angles. As a result, interactions and dialogues with other characters, the difficulty to overcome certain obstacles, and the results of many actions will vary greatly depending on what the player chooses to do
- Full voice-overs: every character in Born Punk and every line is voiced by professional voice actors. Yes, that includes the cat.
- Bombastic music: the main theme and various other tracks are composed by Jeff Kurtenacker, composer of Wildstar and choral arranger of World of Warcraft. Jeff is joined by a merry band of synthwave musicians to create a genuine and emotional cyberpunk/sci-fi soundtrack with a Nordic twist
- Let’s be serious, it’s funny: Born Punk is science-fiction with heavy cyberpunk influences; but we’re also boasting a hopeful, often humorous undertone. Point & click adventures without at least a bit of humour are unthinkable to us!
- A comprehensive universe: there’s a slew of background info to read and experience, all of which becomes available in your PDA as you interact with the game world. Sometimes, in-game lore will also serve as an optional gameplay mechanic.
How to Download and Install Born Punk
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Born Punk. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Born Punk has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Born Punk PC Download
Born Punk System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Intel/AMD Dual Core @ 1.8Ghz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL compatible graphics card
- Storage: 2400 MB available space
Born Punk Screenshots