Download Battlefield 1 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Battlefield 1 on PC.
About Battlefield 1
Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Similar to its predecessors, Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter game that emphasizes teamwork. It is set in the period of World War I, and is inspired by historical events. Players can make use of World War I weapons, including bolt-action rifles, submachine guns, automatic and semi-automatic rifles, artillery, flamethrowers, and mustard gas to combat opponents. Melee combat was reworked, with DICE introducing new melee weapons such as sabres, trench clubs, and shovels into the game. These melee weapons were divided into three groups: heavy, medium and light. Players can also take control of various armored vehicles, including light and heavy tanks, armored trucks, cars, torpedo boats, bi- and tri-plane aircraft, an armored train, Reconnaissance vehicles, a Dreadnought and an LZ 30 Airship, as well as ride horses into battle. Destructible environments and weapon customization, features present in the previous games, returned in Battlefield 1 and are more dynamic.
The game’s world designer, Daniel Berlin, said the campaign mode has larger and more open environments than those in previous installments in the franchise, with more options and choices in terms of paths to completing levels and how to approach combat. Players can control several characters in the campaign. If the player dies in the prologue, they will then take control of another soldier and role instead of reloading from a checkpoint. These roles can range from tank gunner to rifleman. When the player dies, a name appears on the screen of a real soldier, along with their birth year. Unlike its predecessors, the game features a collection of war stories, similar to an anthology.
The game’s multiplayer mode supports up to 64 players. The new squad system allows a group of players to enter and leave game servers together. According to Berlin, playing without joining a squad would make gameplay significantly more difficult. Multiplayer maps are based on locations around the world, including Arabia, the Western Front, and the Alps. The game launched with nine maps and six modes, which include Conquest, Domination, Operations, Rush, Team Deathmatch, and War Pigeons, a mode in which players must secure war pigeons and use them to call for an artillery strike.
How to Download and Install Battlefield 1
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Battlefield 1. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent. With the torrent download, you can uncheck any of the languages you don’t need to make the download smaller.
- Once Battlefield 1 has finished downloading, run the game setup and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Battlefield 1 PC Download
The download is for Battlefield 1: Digital Deluxe Edition – Update 3 + 3 DLCs – file size is 25.7GB
Battlefield 1 System Requirements
- OS:64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor:AMD FX-6350; Intel Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB; NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
- Storage: 50 GB
- OS:64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor:AMD FX 8350 Wraith; Intel Core i7 4790 or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ RX 480 4GB; NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB
- Storage: 50GB
Battlefield 1 Screenshots