Download WWE 2K19 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of WWE 2K19 on PC.
About WWE 2K19
WWE 2K19 is a professional wrestling video game developed in collaboration between Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, and published by 2K Sports.
In an interview with Hardcore Gamer, WWE 2K creative director Lionel Jenkins stated that WWE 2K19 would be moving away from the simulation-styled gameplay of the last four WWE games, in favor of faster, more fluid gameplay, saying “[The fans] kind of got turned off by the product we were giving them and we had to think outside the box and they never thought that we’d do it. The core was simulation, and people got turned off by that and we were hearing loud and clear that they weren’t buying it anymore and that was the driving force behind all of that.” He added “We were hearing from the fanbase that it was too slow, too sluggish and it wasn’t any fun anymore.”
WWE 2K19 features many different returning and new game modes, including the 2k Showcase Mode, focusing on the career of Daniel Bryan. This will be the first Showcase to be featured in the series since WWE 2K17’s Hall of Fame Showcase DLC. Players take control of 11 different unique models of Daniel Bryan, in 11 matches, including his Velocity match against John Cena.
Two new “Tower” modes are present in 2K19. In MyPlayer Towers mode, wrestlers or created superstars can participate in challenges online or offline. Daily, Weekly and Pay-Per-View challenge towers are also introduced. In WWE Towers, There are two types of Towers including the Gauntlet Tower, where players must complete the Tower entirely in one session. Losing a match or quitting resets the progress to square one. In the Steps Tower, the players’ progress is saved after each match, so they can play at their own pace.
MyCareer mode has been reinvented with the focus of a more linear storyline that centers the player’s created character as an aspiring wrestler, working his or her way up from independent wrestling promotions to the WWE. Barron Blade, a fictional character featured in previous MyCareer modes, also returns and acts as the created player’s guide.
The Road to Glory mode returns from previous entries, with the ability to now join one of eight different factions
How to Download and Install WWE 2K19
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for WWE 2K19. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent. Note: when uTorrent launches, you can uncheck any of the languages and optional files (they will be labelled optional) which you don’t need to make the download smaller.
- Once WWE 2K19 has finished downloading, run the game setup inside the downloaded folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
WWE 2K19 PC Download
The download is for WWE 2K19 – file size is 25.4 GB
WWE 2K19 System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit: Windows® 7 (latest updates)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7850
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- OS: 64-bit: Windows® 7, Windows® 8 (8.1) or Windows® 10 (latest updates)
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 970 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290X
- Storage: 50 GB available space
WWE 2K19 Screenshots