Download WWE 2K18 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of WWE 2K18 on PC.
About WWE 2K18
WWE 2K18 is a professional wrestling video game developed by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, and published by 2K Sports.
Similar to its predecessors, WWE 2K18 is a professional wrestling game and for the first time since WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It, eight wrestlers are able to be in a match at once, instead of six (the Nintendo Switch version only supports six wrestlers in the ring). The Royal Rumble match has been retooled, with new mechanics, finishers and elimination sequences. A carry system was introduced (which is similar to the Ultimate Control Grapple system introduced in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007), allowing players to pick up or drag their opponent and place them in a specific spot. Thousands of new moves and animations have been added to the game.
Improvements have been made to the creation suite, such as new superstar parts and materials. One such material is a glow effect, which gives players the ability to make hair, clothing, and logos on their created superstars to glow. Other new creation suite features include an enhanced highlight system, however the free-roaming camera has been removed when the highlight reel is being used mid-match. Crowd area templates can also be selected in Create-An-Arena, allowing players to select five different templates that have different weapons and objects to use. The Create-A-Match feature, last seen in the 7th-gen version of WWE 2K17 (WWE 2K14 for 8th-gen players), has returned. New to the feature includes the ability to create your own custom matches and save them for use in exhibition mode, Universe, and Online through Private matches. MyCareer now allows backstage free roaming (Last seen in WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011’s Road to WrestleMania mode), with wrestlers creating alliances and enemies, and fighting styles are introduced in the “MyPlayer” career mode, letting players choose between eight different fighting styles, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. However mixed gender tag-team matches are not featured in the game and cannot be created using Create-a-Match.
The new “Road To Glory” mode enables players to use their MyPlayer characters to qualify and compete in events, similar to the one found in WWE SuperCard. This mode replaces the 2K Tonight online mode from WWE 2K17.
Universe mode has been improved with a new story system, alongside new cut-scenes, power-rankings, and a goal system.
How to Download and Install WWE 2K18
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for WWE 2K18. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent. Note: when uTorrent launches, you can uncheck any of the languages and optional files (they will be labelled optional) which you don’t need to make the download smaller.
- Once WWE 2K18 has finished downloading, run the game setup inside the downloaded folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
WWE 2K18 PC Download
The download is for WWE 2K18 – file size is 23.2 GB [selective download]
WWE 2K18 System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit: Windows® 7 (latest updates)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7770
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- OS: 64-bit: Windows® 7, Windows® 8 (8.1) or Windows® 10 (latest updates)
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
- Storage: 50 GB available space
WWE 2K18 Screenshots