Download while True: learn() for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of while True: learn() on PC.
About while True: learn()
while True: learn() is a puzzle/simulation game about even more puzzling stuff: machine learning, neural networks, big data and AI. But most importantly, it’s about understanding your cat. In this game, you play as a coder who accidentally found out that their cat is extremely good at coding, but not as good at speaking human language. Now this coder (it’s you!) must learn all there is to know about machine learning and use visual programming to build a cat-to-human speech recognition system. The game is loosely based on real-life machine learning technologies: from goofy Expert Systems to mighty Recurrent Neural Networks, capable of predicting the future. Don’t worry: it all plays out as a puzzle game. No coding experience required!
How to Download and Install while True: learn()
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for while True: learn(). If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once while True: learn() has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
while True: learn() PC Download
The download is for while True: learn() v1.1.65 – file size is 90.4MB
while True: learn() System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Storage: 500 MB available space
while True: learn() Screenshots