Download Wallpaper Engine for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Wallpaper Engine on PC.
About Wallpaper Engine
Use stunning live wallpapers on your desktop. Animate your own images to create new wallpapers or import videos/websites and share them on Steam Workshop!
How to Download and Install Wallpaper Engine
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Unity Pro. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Unity Pro has finished downloading, extract the downloaded file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Open the downloaded folder and then open the “Software Files” folder.
- Inside the “Software Files” folder, double click on “wallpaper32” if you have a 32-bit system and on “wallpaper64” if you have a 64-bit system. Wallpaper Engine should now launch.
Wallpaper Engine PC Download
This download is for Wallpaper Engine Build v1.0.1113 – file size is 211 MB
Wallpaper Engine System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows N versions require the ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. High contrast mode is not supported. Max video res. Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
- OS: Windows 8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
Wallpaper Engine Screenshots