Download Undead Horde for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Undead Horde on PC.
About Undead Horde
Become a necromancer and raise the dead – Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack’n’slash. You’ll battle against the living who’ve driven the necromancers and their undead minions into exile. You’ll re-animate all kinds of creatures and build an army of up to 100 undead. Your army follows you or attacks by itself depending on your commands.
- Explore and conquer a fantasy world filled with creatures from humans to giant scorpions
- Re-animate your slain enemies and make them part of your undead army
- Endless number of new weapons, trinkets and magical items
- Level up and create the necromancer of your nightmares
- Sell and trade your loot with various merchants
- Manage shops with upgrades
How to Download and Install Undead Horde
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Undead Horde. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Undead Horde has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Undead Horde PC Download
Undead Horde System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: SM 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Undead Horde Screenshots