Download The Sims 4 Cottage Living for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of The Sims 4 Cottage Living on PC.
About The Sims 4 Cottage Living
Delight in the quaint charm of The Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion Pack* with animal friends, garden-to-table meals, and a close-knit community. Explore the forest to befriend woodland creatures, or head to town to meet the locals. Whether Sims are hugging a cow, making friends (or enemies) with their chickens, or growing the biggest vegetables around, the countryside presents abundant new ways to reconnect with the world.
- Gnomeful Exclusives — We are ALL about the Gnomes, and even more have managed to sneak into the game for those who purchase by September 2! Ride around town with the Scenic Commuting Bicycle, make a statement with the “Onward” The Adventurous Gnome sculpture, and delight your Lot with the Bramblewood’s DeLIGHTful Tree. (Don’t worry about the tiny door in the trunk. It’s fine. We promise.)
- Raise or Befriend Animals — The cottage cow provides fresh (flavored!) milk while chickens lay eggs in the coop. Beware of mischievous foxes—the pesky critters love eggs! In the forest, look out for wild rabbits and birds. Earn their trust for occasional gifts and help in the garden.
- Live Off the Land — New recipes and Lot Challenges require fresh ingredients for each meal, and now kids can help in the kitchen and garden. Grow produce together, visit the village market, or forage in the wild for ingredients. Got oversized crops? Enter them in competition at the Finchwick Fair!
- Embrace Village Life — Henford-on-Bagley is a cozy place where everyone knows everyone. So pack a picnic basket and cross-stitch hoop, and head down to the pub to hang with the locals. Learn about the town’s lore from neighbors for fun surprises.
How to Download and Install The Sims 4 Cottage Living
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for The Sims 4 Cottage Living. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once The Sims 4 Cottage Living has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
The Sims 4 Cottage Living PC Download
The Sims 4 Cottage Living System Requirements
- OS: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- Storage: 18 GB available space
The Sims 4 Cottage Living Screenshots