Download The Sims 3 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of The Sims 3 for free on your PC. The Sims 3 Free Download includes all the game’s expansions and DLCs.
About The Sims 3
The Sims 3 is a life simulation of the developer studio The Sims Studio. The game was published in June 2, 2009 (USA). It is the third part of the computer game series The Sims and the sequel to The Sims 2. The game was released a few years later with the release of the ongoing Sims 4.
In The Sims 3, you play in an open neighborhood, where you can change houses/lots instantly. This open neighborhood includes community properties such as a fitness center, various shops and restaurants, and a city park, like any other city. However, many of the community buildings are just finished objects where the Sims simply disappear and can not be interactively operated. For the first time in The Sims series, neighbors can be visited in their homes or encountered en route to the city center. Another innovation is that garments and furniture can be custom colored and patterned. The controls have also been changed, the player can now, for example, with the keys W, A, S and D move the screen section.
The games of the Sims series are simulations of everyday life in which the human being is called “Sim”. The player can create one or more Sims and mainly deals with everyday things such as working, making friends, meeting friends, first love, needs (food, fun, hygiene, etc.) or caring for the family. It is also possible to plan, build and set up houses. There are several careers the Sim can take: science, economics, gastronomy, journalism, politics, medicine, law enforcement, military, music, sports, criminals and more.
How to Download and Install The Sims 3
- Click on the download button below. You should be redirected to a download page to start your download.
- Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish. Note: you may need to download uTorrent.
- Once The Sims 3 has finished downloading, run the game’s “setup.exe” and the installation should launch
- Follow on screen instructions and finish installing The Sims 3. When installation is complete, you will have a shortcut for the game on your desktop.
- You can now play the full version of The Sims 3! Have fun playing and please don’t forget to share this page with all of your friends to support us!
- If you get any .dll errors, make sure you download directX.
The Sims 3 PC Download
This download is for The Sims 3 Complete Edition – file size is 18.2GB
The following expansion and stuff packs are included:
- The Sims 3: World Adventures
- The Sims 3: Ambitions
- The Sims 3: Late NightThe Sims 3: Generations
- The Sims 3: PetsThe Sims 3: Showtime
- The Sims 3: Supernatural
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff
- The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff
- The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff
- The Sims 3: Town Life StuffT
- he Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff
- The Sims 3: Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
- The Sims 3: Movie Stuff
The Sims 3 System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
- Built-in Graphics:
- Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
- 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- 0.5 GB additional RAM
The Sims 3 Screenshots