Download The Beginner’s Guide for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of The Beginner’s Guide on PC.
About The Beginner’s Guide
The Beginner’s Guide is an interactive storytelling video game created by Davey Wreden under the studio name Everything Unlimited Ltd. The gameplay in The Beginner’s Guide is presented in a first-person perspective allowing the player to move about and explore the environment and interact with some elements of it as they progress along the work’s interactive storytelling. The player hears details of the various scenes they explore via the game’s narrator, Wreden himself, to describe what they see and make conclusions on the nature of the games’ developer. Some areas include puzzle solving and conversation trees, but there is no way for the player-character to die, or the player to make a mistake or lose the game. The narration helps the player get past certain parts of the game-spaces that were otherwise difficult or insuperable as designed, such as by providing a bridge to cross an invisible maze after the player discovers the difficulty.
How to Download and Install The Beginner’s Guide
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for The Beginner’s Guide. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once The Beginner’s Guide has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
The Beginner’s Guide PC Download
The Beginner’s Guide System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher – *NOT* an Intel Express graphics card).
- Storage: 4 GB available space
The Beginner’s Guide Screenshots