Download Symphonia for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Symphonia on PC.
Embody a violinist and awaken a gigantic, forsaken world in this highly poetic platformer! Using your violin and bow, move towards the core of the realm to understand your role in this universe and play the best Concerto!
Key Features :
- Plunge into a beautiful 2D platformer with a tight and poetic gameplay.
- Discover three slumbering zones of Symphonia and play impressive concertos to awake them.
- Use your violin and bow to bounce around and catapult yourself in the world of Symphonia.
- Play the violin at any point to activate mechanisms, and enjoy the music.
- Try and collect all the fragments of music to earn the ultimate title as a musician.
How to Download and Install Symphonia
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Symphonia. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Symphonia has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Symphonia PC Download
Symphonia System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core at 2 GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics 4400 or better
- Storage: 1,1 GB available space