Download Star Wars: Republic Commando for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Star Wars: Republic Commando on PC.
About Star Wars: Republic Commando
Star Wars: Republic Commando is a tactical first-person shooter video game, set in the Star Wars universe, released in 2005. The game features some gameplay elements that resemble features in other first-person shooters. The heads-up display (HUD) shows the player character’s helmet, with a tactical visor. The player acts as squad leader of a squad of four elite troops. The squadmate order system allows the player general tactical control over the three non-player characters (NPCs) squadmates that round out the four-man commando team. Many objects in the game environment will highlight when the crosshair is placed over them.
How to Download and Install Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Star Wars: Republic Commando. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Star Wars: Republic Commando has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_sw_republic_commando_188.8.131.52.exe and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Star Wars: Republic Commando PC Download
The download is for the GOG release of Star Wars: Republic Commando v184.108.40.206 – file size is 1.22GB
Star Wars: Republic Commando System Requirements
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: Pentium III or Athlon 1.0 GHz or faster CPU
- RAM: 256MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB 3D Graphics card with Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) capability
- Storage: 2.0GB
Star Wars: Republic Commando Screenshots