Download Reassembly for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Reassembly on PC.
Reassembly is a 2D open world space shooter PC game, created by video game developer Anisoptera Games. Players build their ships out of various geometric pieces, including hull, armour, thrusters, weapons, shield projectors, and various other functional components. Each component gives a unique attribute or ability to the ship. Reassembly’s creative, modular ship building has been compared to playing with Lego. The in game world is a single large open “galaxy”, populated with rival factions. Players progress through the game by collecting resources, building a fleet, capturing territory, and activating damaged space stations.
How to Download and Install Reassembly
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Reassembly. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Reassembly has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Reassembly PC Download
The download is for Reassembly – file size is 187.6MB
Reassembly System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.3 GHz+, Quad Core
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+, 256MB+
- Storage: 250 MB available space