Download Planescape: Torment for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Planescape: Torment on PC.
About Planescape: Torment
Planescape: Torment is a role-playing video game developed by Black Isle Studios and published by Interplay Entertainment. Planescape: Torment is built on BioWare’s Infinity Engine, which presents the player with a pre-rendered world in an isometric perspective in which player characters are controlled. The game’s role-playing ruleset are based on those of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition. In Planescape: Torment, the player takes the role of “The Nameless One”, an immortal man with amnesia on a quest to learn why. Exploration around the painted scenery is accomplished by clicking on the ground to move, or on objects and characters to interact with them. Items and spells may be employed through hotkeys, “quick slots”, or a radial menu. An alternative to armour is the use of magical tattoos, which can be applied to The Nameless One and certain other characters to enhance their abilities.
How to Download and Install Planescape: Torment
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Planescape: Torment. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Planescape: Torment has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Planescape: Torment PC Download
The download is for Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition – file size is 1.72GB
Planescape: Torment System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: 1 GHZ
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Storage: 2GB
Planescape: Torment Screenshots