Download PixARK for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of PixARK on PC.
PixArk is a survival video game that was released on March 27, 2018 in early access for Microsoft Windows. A spin-off of Ark: Survival Evolved, the game can be played in both single-player and multiplayer modes.The player is on an island populated by over 100 different dinosaur species. These can be killed or tamed and ridden. In addition, the player must ensure their survival by mining resources, making objects, building structures and defending himself against enemy animals and other players. The world is made up of individual voxels, so the player can manipulate and adapt the world by removing or adding blocks. The world has several areas such as jungle, desert and caves and is generated procedurally, so it is not prefabricated. Likewise, the quest system is procedural and always creates new challenges. In addition to the survival mode, the player can also focus on building in creative mode without being attacked and collecting resources.
How to Download and Install PixARK
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for PixARK. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once PixARK has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
PixARK PC Download
The download is for PixARK v1.53 – file size is 1.91GB
PixARK System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage: 15GB