Download Oddworld: Soulstorm for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Oddworld: Soulstorm on PC.
About Oddworld: Soulstorm
Similar to its predecessor, the game is a 2.5D side-scrolling platform game. Protagonist Abe returns in the game and his goal is to save his fellow mudokons from slave labor. The game features substantially revised gameplay mechanics incorporating gameplay elements from both Abe’s Exoddus and Munch’s Oddysee.
One new mechanic is a new looting and crafting system in which Abe can find various items within interactive objects or pickpocket them from enemies and craft and customize different weapons. The Quarma system has been reworked so that it not only counts the number of rescued Mudokons against casualties per level, but also the number of enemies killed affecting the Quarma score. While the game is mostly linear, it features a massive train hub area where players can access new levels and areas.
How to Download and Install Oddworld: Soulstorm
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Oddworld: Soulstorm. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Oddworld: Soulstorm has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Oddworld: Soulstorm PC Download
Oddworld: Soulstorm System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Quad Core 1.7Ghz CPU
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 20GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Quad Core 2.3Ghz CPU
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- Storage: 20GB
Oddworld: Soulstorm Screenshots