Download NBA 2K14 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of NBA 2K14 on PC.
About NBA 2K14
NBA 2K14 is a basketball video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. As well as the aforementioned new soundtrack and inclusion of EuroLeague teams (at the expense of the “Celeb” team, “Team USA”, “Dream Team” and 2001–2002 Sacramento Kings classic squad), several new changes have been made since 2K13:
“LeBron: Path to Greatness” mode, which is not found on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game, is reminiscent of a cut-down version of NBA 2K11’s Jordan Challenge, where players get to control LeBron James’ career as they attempt to win multiple rings (although his future is somewhat laid out by the game and choices are limited).
New signature skills, including an exclusive pre-order “LeBron Coast to Coast” skill (Speed, Quickness and Ball-Handling attributes are boosted 4 points and the shot penalty enforced for hitting a defender is decreased), One Man Fastbreak (a speed and handling increase on a fastbreak), Pick Dodger (player doesn’t get caught on screens), Tenacious Rebounder (increase in rebounding skill), Flashy Passer (less likelihood of a “flashy pass” going astray – see below), Screen Outlet/Pick & Roll Maestro (skills which give boosts in pick and roll situations). a new way of passing by holding a trigger and pressing a control stick in the direction the player want to pass (includes blind passes).
The “potential” stat is now limited and restricts the overall level a player can grow to, rather than increasing as the player improves (as happened in previous NBA 2K titles). This seems like a minor change but it has severely limited the amount by which players’ stats can improve in Association Mode (and fixes one of the most often requested Association Mode flaws; too many players turning into superstars in Association Mode).
More than 50 hours of new commentary from Kevin Harlan, Clark Kellogg and Steve Kerr, new draft night audio and new “MyCareer” voiceovers. A new “Training Camp” mode, which is there to guide players to master the new controls. Training Drills now have their own menu in My Career mode, meaning players don’t have to return to the main menu (and back again) to do multiple training sessions.
How to Download and Install NBA 2K14
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for NBA 2K14. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once NBA 2K14 has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
NBA 2K14 PC Download
The download is for NBA 2K14 version 220.127.116.11 – file size is 4.82 GB
NBA 2K14 System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista/Win 7/Win 8)
- Memory: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista/Win 7/Win 8)
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: Radeon HD 2400 or greater; NVIDIA 6800 GT or greater
- Storage: 8GB
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512MB Ram (Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 3850)
- Storage: 10GB
NBA 2K14 Screenshots