Download Moving Out for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Moving Out on PC.
About Moving Out
Moving Out is a ridiculous physics-based moving simulator that brings new meaning to “couch co-op”! Are you ready for an exciting career in furniture? As a newly certified Furniture Arrangement & Relocation Technician, you’ll take on moving jobs all across the busy town of Packmore. Smooth Moves may not be the biggest moving company, but there’s no task too dangerous or strange for this busy team of go-getters. Grow your business to brave new heights, recruit colourful customizable characters, and save your town from furniture peril!
How to Download and Install Moving Out
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Moving Out. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Moving Out has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Moving Out PC Download
Moving Out System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X2 550
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel UHD 630 or Radeon Vega 8
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium G4600 or AMD FX-4350
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 or Radeon R9 270X
Moving Out Screenshots