Download Moto Racer for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Moto Racer on PC.
About Moto Racer
Moto Racer is an arcade style motorcycle racing game developed by Delphine Software International and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation.Players race on either a motocross bike or street bike, depending on the track. Moto Racer features a total of eight tracks, four of which are unlockable. A multiplayer option is also available, allowing two players to compete over a LAN or Internet on the PC or split screen on the PlayStation version. The single player modes include “Time Attack” and “Championship”. The most laps a player can do is eight on the Practice Race.
How to Download and Install Moto Racer
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Moto Racer. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Moto Racer has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_moto_racer_184.108.40.206.exe and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Moto Racer PC Download
The download is for the GOG release of Moto Racer v220.127.116.11– file size is 341.7MB
Moto Racer System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Storage: 2GB
Moto Racer Screenshots