Download Minecraft for free on PC or Mac – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Minecraft for free on your PC, Mac or Linux. Minecraft Free Download is the latest patch of the game at the time of uploading. If there is an update you want, please leave a comment and we’ll try our best to help!
Minecraft is a sandbox video game created by Swedish game developer Markus Persson and later developed by Mojang. The game allows players to build with a variety of different cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world, requiring creativity from players. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat. Multiple gameplay modes are available, including a survival mode in which the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, a creative mode where players have unlimited resources to build with and the ability to fly, an adventure mode where players can play custom maps created by other players with certain restrictions, a spectator mode where players can freely move throughout a world without being affected by gravity or collisions, and a hardcore mode, where the player is given only one life. The PC version of the game allows players to create mods with new gameplay mechaics, items, and assets.
How to Download and Install Minecraft
- Click on the download button below. You should be redirected to a download page to start your download. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish. If they ask you for a password use this: www.gametrex.com
- Note: you may need to download uTorrent.
- Once Minecraft has finished downloading, open the Windows file if you’re downloading on Windows, or the Mac file if you’re downloading the game on Mac.
- right click the .exe file and click on “run as administrator”. Run the setup and go through the installation steps throughout the setup. The installation should then finish. Pick a username – this is very important for multiplayer.
- If you don’t already have it downloaded, you may need to download JAVA. The installation should prompt you to do so – if it doesn’t you can download JAVA here.
- You can now play the full version of Minecraft! Have fun playing and please don’t forget to share this page with all of your friends to support us!
- If you get any .dll errors, make sure you download directX.
Minecraft PC Download
Minecraft Mac Download
- The version of the game is always the latest updated patch.
- To play multiplayer, you will need to use cracked servers.
Minecraft System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- VIDEO CARD: Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.41Discrete: Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- FREE DISK SPACE: At least 1 GB for Game Core and Other Files
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB