Download Microsoft Office 2019 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office 2019 on PC.
About Microsoft Office 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 is the current version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite, succeeding Office 2016. It was released to general availability for Windows 10 and for macOS on September 24, 2018. Some features that had previously been restricted to Office 365 subscribers are available in this release.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2019
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Microsoft Office 2019. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Microsoft Office 2019 has finished downloading, extract the downloaded file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Open the downloaded folder and then open the “Software Files” folder,
- Run the file called “Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019.exe” and then select “Install”
- When the setup is completed, you can now launch whichever Office software you want from your start menu.
Microsoft Office 2019 PC Download
This download is for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 – file size is 13.1 MB
Microsoft Office 2019 System Requirements
- Computer and processor Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory Windows: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
Microsoft Office 2019 Screenshots