Download Links: The Challenge of Golf for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Links: The Challenge of Golf on PC.
Links: The Challenge of Golf features one golf course: Torrey Pines South Course. Additional courses can be added to the DOS version through the use of add-on disks. The player can pull up an overhead map of the course, and can place a contoured grid on the course to aid in golfing. The player can also choose to take a mulligan to make up for a bad shot. The game includes commentary in reaction to the player’s golfing. Also featured is a replay option allowing the player to watch the shots they made. The player can choose to watch the replay from the golfer’s location or from the area where the ball landed. The game also includes a multiplayer option.
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Links: The Challenge of Golf. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Links: The Challenge of Golf has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- Storage: 1GB available space