Download Journey for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Journey on PC.
Journey is an indie adventure game developed by Thatgamecompany and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. In Journey, the player takes the role of a robed figure in a desert. After an introductory sequence, the player is shown the robed figure sitting in the sand, with a large mountain in the distance. The path towards this mountain, the ultimate destination of the game, is subdivided into several sections travelled through linearly. The player can walk in the levels, as well as control the camera, which typically follows behind the figure, either with the analog stick or by tilting the motion-sensitive controller. The player can jump with one button, or emit a wordless shout or musical note with another; the length and volume of the shout depends on how the button is pressed, and the note stays in tune with the background music. These controls are presented pictorially in the beginning of the game; at no point outside of the credits and title screen are any words shown or spoken.
How to Download and Install Journey
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Journey. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Journey has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Journey PC Download
The download is for Journey – file size is 1.43GB
Journey System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 | AMD FX-4350
- RAM: 4 GB System RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB Video RAM, Nvidia GTS 450 | AMD Radeon HD 5750
- Storage: 4 GB