Download Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (this includes the Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon’s Blade and Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death expansion packs) on PC.
About Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Publishers: The 3DO Company
Developers: New World Computing
Release date: 1999
Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia (commonly referred to as Heroes of Might & Magic 3, or simply Heroes 3) is a turn-based strategy game developed by Jon Van Caneghem through New World Computing originally released for Microsoft Windows by the 3DO Company in 1999.
Gameplay consists of strategic exploration on the world map and tactical turn-based combat. As with the series in general, the player controls a number of “heroes” who act as generals and command troops comprising various types of creatures inspired by myth and legend. The player can complete or “win” a map by completing the objectives set out by the creator of the map. Objectives may include conquering all the towns in the map, gathering a set amount of resources, or piecing together a puzzle to find the Grail artifact. If a player loses all their heroes and towns, they will lose the game.
There are two “layers” to the world map – the aboveground and the underground. There are typically subterranean gateways that lead to and from the underground. Maps are filled with a huge variety of buildings, treasures, monsters, mines and so forth that reward extensive exploration. At the very least, a player must locate mines and flag them (whereupon they provide constant resources), since these resources are required to develop towns. The player must also develop his heroes’ skills, both by battling creatures (and enemy heroes) and by acquiring artifacts or visiting special locations. Heroes are given a choice of skills to upgrade upon leveling up, as well as becoming better at combat or using magic. The skills must be chosen carefully, since they are permanent and only a limited number of skills can be learned
How to Download and Install Heroes of Might and Magic 3
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Heroes of Might and Magic 3 has finished downloading, extract the game to your desktop – you will need to use a software like WinRAR to do this.
- Open the folder called “Game Files” and run the file called “setup.exe” and go through the setup steps to install the game.
- One the installation is completed, double click the file called “patch.exe” to update the game to the latest patch.
- You can now play the full version of Heroes of Might and Magic 3 on PC! Have fun playing and don’t forget to share this page with all of your friends to support us.
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 PC Download
This download is the complete edition of the game released by GOG, and includes the Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon’s Blade and Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death.
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 System Requirements
- System: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Screenshots