Download Halfway for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Halfway on PC.
Halfway is a turn-based strategy RPG taking place a few hundred years into the future. Humanity has begun to colonise new worlds and until now, they were alone.In Halfway you take control of a small team of survivors faced with a violent invasion onboard the colonial vessel Goliath. As their leader you will guide them through the dark and cramped corridors of the ship to slowly take back control.If you have any hope of surviving, you’ll have to fight, face your fears and outsmart the enemy!
- Tactical turn-based battles are at the core of Halfway. Use cover, position, equipment and skills to your advantage in your battles.
- Unique characters: Your team is formed of unique characters you pick up along the way. Each one of them brings their own story, skills and experiences to the journey.
- Find yourself in the middle of an engrossing story-line. Step by step you’ll uncover the mysterious events that took place and what it means for you and all of humanity.
- Immerse yourself in 10-14 hours of gameplay in a beautiful pixel art environment with a lovely atmospheric soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
How to Download and Install Halfway
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Halfway. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Halfway has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_halfway_1.2.10_(17725).exe and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Halfway PC Download
The download is for the GOG release of Halfway v1.2.10 – file size is 320.2MB
Halfway System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2GBRAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000 or higher with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Storage: 300 MB