Download Grand Theft Auto 4 for free – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of GTA 4 for free on your PC. This Grand Theft Auto 4 Free Download is the latest patch of the game at the time of uploading. If there is an update you want, please leave a comment and we’ll try our best to get it for you!
Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Information
Grand Theft Auto IV is an action-adventure game played from a third-person perspective. Players complete missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through the story. It is possible to have several active missions running at one time, as some missions require players to wait for further instructions or events. Outside of missions, players can freely roam the game’s open world, and have the ability to complete optional side missions. Composed of the fictional city of Liberty City, the world of Grand Theft Auto IV is larger in area than most earlier entries in the series. At the beginning of the game, players can only explore the first island–composed of Dukes and Broker–with all other islands unlocking as the story progresses.
Players use melee attacks, firearms and explosives to fight enemies, and may run, jump, swim or use vehicles to navigate the game’s world. There is a first-person perspective option when using vehicles. In combat, auto-aim and a cover system can be used as assistance against enemies. Should players take damage, their health meter can be fully regenerated using multiple techniques, such as eating, using medical kits, or calling for paramedics. If players commit crimes while playing, the game’s law enforcement agencies may respond as indicated by a “wanted” meter in the head-up display (HUD). On the meter, the displayed stars indicate the current wanted level (for example, at the maximum six-star level, efforts by law enforcement to incapacitate players become very aggressive). Law enforcement officers will search for players who leave the wanted vicinity. The wanted meter enters a cool-down mode and eventually recedes when players are hidden from the officers’ line of sight.
How to Download and Install Grand Theft Auto 4
- Click on the download button below. You should be redirected to a download page to start your download. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish. If they ask you for a password use this: www.gametrex.com
- Note: you may need to download uTorrent.
- Once Grand Theft Auto 4 has finished downloading, you want to run the game setup, click on ‘Configure’, specify the install directory, click on next and then next again, then select the necessary software (DirectX and Visual C++ [provided in Redist folder]), again click on next,, finally on ‘Install’. The installation should then finish.
- Play the game from the desktop shortcut only using run as administrator. You can now play the full version of GTA 4! Have fun playing and please don’t forget to share this page with all of your friends to support us!
- If you get any .dll errors, make sure you download directX.
GTA 4 PC Download
- Always open the game using ‘Run as administrator’ to avoid any savegame/crash issue, if it still crashes, lower the graphics settings and make sure u meet the system requirements along with updated graphic drivers for your graphics card.
- To avoid ISDone.dll/Unarc.dll decompression error, force recheck the torrent in utorrent first , make sure you’re not low on space in C: drive, Press Windows key, type %temp% and hit enter , delete all the files present in it, disable your antivirus and open setup using run as administrator otherwise install it in in safemode to avoid background Microsoft services from interfering
Grand Theft Auto 4 System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista – Service Pack 1 / Windows XP – Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
- Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
- Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disc Space
- Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
- Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows – Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Adobe Flash, DirectX, Microsoft’s .NET Framework 3.0, Games For Windows – LIVE, and Internet Explorer.