Download FIFA 13 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of FIFA 13 on PC.
About FIFA 13
FIFA 13 (also known as FIFA Soccer 13 in North America) is the 2012 edition of Electronic Arts’ association football FIFA video game series.
Career mode this year has been updated, with players being able to manage an international team as well as a club. Players managing their particular clubs can manage to quit their jobs as a national coach. Players can choose their international squad to be played for international matches in career mode. In each match, players can decide if the football players are able to play on the next international squad. Options in transfers include counter-offers and offering a player as well as money. On the iOS platform, players cannot manage national teams and can only offer money to get players.
Seasons mode allows players to progress through an online league system by being pitted against players of a similar skill level. After the user chooses a real-world team to play as, an online player with similar skills and a similar star level team is found as an opponent.
The football player plays ten matches per season with a specific number of points required for promotion to the league above.
FIFA Ultimate team, commonly abbreviated to ‘FUT’, is an additional feature of FIFA 13. This game mode allows the player to build their own team from real world players, which they can then use to compete in tournaments and divisions over the internet. For each game completed, players earn coins to spend on improving their team.
Players and other items in this mode take the form of cards, which are obtained through buying packs or from buying directly from other players through the auction house. There are three different tiers of cards; bronze, silver and gold, indicating their quality (lowest being non-rare bronze, highest being rare gold). These cards can be obtained in two ways; buying packs or buying directly from other players. Player cards have an overall rating, which is an estimate of their overall in game quality.
The FIFA Ultimate team web app was released on September 18, 2012, allowing players to access their ultimate team from their computer and a variety of other devices, such as an iPhone app and on Android.
How to Download and Install FIFA 13
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for FIFA 13. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once FIFA 13 has finished downloading, open the .iso file using a software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the “Crack” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- Before you start the game, disconnect your internet. If you don’t want to, then use your firewall to block all exe files in the game’s install directory from going online.
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- While in game, avoid all of the online options. If you have Origin installed, it may start it up. If that happens, ignore the prompt, play offline, and don’t login.
- Enjoy the game!
FIFA 13 PC Download
The download is for FIFA 13 – file size is 6.42 GB
FIFA 13 System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: CPU with Dual core processor (Core duo 2 or better)Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI RADEON HD 2900. NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT
FIFA 13 Screenshots