Download FIFA 11 for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of FIFA 11 on PC.
About FIFA 11
FIFA 11, also known in North America as FIFA Soccer 11, is the 18th title in Electronic Arts’ FIFA series of football video games.
- Next Gen Gameplay Engine (PC): The PC version of the game now uses the same game engine as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. Also, the “Two Button” control system, introduced in the 2010 FIFA World Cup game has carried through to FIFA 11, making it ideal for novices and new players to the series.
FIFA World (PC): This will allow the player to customize their online avatar, compete with players from all over the world and fight for positions on the leaderboard.
- PC Improvements : Next-gen menu presentation is used. Manager mode from console version of FIFA 10 has been imported with some improvements. Be a pro seasons have been completely revamped. There is a new practice arena which can be accessed when exiting a game mode. There is a new 5 v 5 online team play and Pro Club Championship. Further, there is the all new Virtual Pro game mode. Players can create their game face on the official web site then download it and apply it to their virtual pro in game. 360° dribbling is also featured along with LAN play. Players can also create tactics themselves.
- Pro Passing (PS3, Xbox 360): is a new passing system where the gamer’s own accuracy with the control pad, as well as the situation and skills of the players on the pitch, determines the accuracy of each pass.
Creation Centre (PS3, Xbox 360): is a new web-based application which allows the user to create material to download to their console and share with their friends. Created teams, names, kits, and players can be customised and players can be edited in a more in-depth way than before. Create a player by choosing his appearance, accessories and attributes. You may also create players and edit squads on the console itself, but to create a team you must use the Creation Centre web-based application.
How to Download and Install FIFA 11
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for FIFA 11. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once FIFA 11 has finished downloading, open the .iso file using a software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools.
- Run the game setup inside the .iso file. Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the “Crack” folder into the installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there).
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!
FIFA 11 PC Download
The download is for FIFA 11 – file size is 6.32 GB
FIFA 11 System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 Gigabyte of RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 256 MB video card or equivalent. Must support Shader Model 3.0 or above. (NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater, ATI Radeon X1600 or greater – Please note that NVIDIA GeForce 7300,8100,8200,8300 and 9300, ATI Radeon HD3200 and HD4350 and Intel / S3 integrated chipsets are below minimum system requirements )
- Storage: 6.5 GB, with additional space required for saved games and DirectX® 9.0c installation
FIFA 11 Screenshots