Download Escape the Ayuwoki for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Escape the Ayuwoki on PC.
About Escape the Ayuwoki
The game is called Escape the Ayuwoki. While it’s a pretty simple offering, players are finding it a satisfying, though brief, diversion. In the game, the player has been kidnapped and locked up in a creepy old mansion. The objective is to find a key hidden somewhere in the house and use it on the main door to escape. There are a ton of similar games like this one — most notably Granny and Evil Nun. Though the mechanics of the game are nothing new, it is the disturbingly familiar villain that has people flocking to the game in droves.
How to Download and Install Escape the Ayuwoki
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Escape the Ayuwoki. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Escape the Ayuwoki has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Escape the Ayuwoki PC Download
The download is for Escape the Ayuwoki – file size is 630 MB
Escape the Ayuwoki System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 4GB of disk space
Escape the Ayuwoki Screenshots